Tags (Top 20)
Blogs have been "tagged" with keywords:
- Books for All (56)
- dyslexia (54)
- visual impairment (41)
- accessible formats (37)
- literacy (28)
- accessibility (27)
- print disability (23)
- SQA (21)
- digital exams (21)
- text_to_speech (20)
- eBooks (17)
- AAC (14)
- text-to-speech (13)
- curriculum for excellence (12)
- additional_support_needs (11)
- digital papers (11)
- iPad (10)
- PDF (10)
- additional support needs (10)
- special education needs (10)
By Paul Nisbet on Thursday 13th October, 2011 at 4:29pm
Following on from the previous post re PDFaloud not offering you Stuart, Robert here in CALL has written a script which finds all the PDFaloud safe voice lists on your Windows computer and adds Stuart to them.
Here's what to do:
- Install Stuart first.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Find the file (it's called install-stuart-to-safevoices.zip.), double click on it to open or unzip it, and then double click on "install.cmd"
- It will then update the PDFaloud safe voices with Stuart.
- Restart Adobe Reader and PDFaloud should offer you Stuart.